Parent Coaching is partnering with parents in a thought-provoking and inspirational way to communicate with your child. It also assists parents in discovering their own personal way of parenting that works for both parent and child.
We are all entrusted with a very precious gift in life – it is called BEING A PARENT! Unfortunately, the book stores do not carry an individualized book written for each UNIQUE CHILD.
Everyday Wisdom for Families parent coaches work with each parent and child to develop an individualized successful parenting program. We help parents understand the why and why not behind their child’s behavior
Parent Coaching Includes:
- 12 Week parent coach program
- 1 hour tele-coaching sessions
- Individualized parenting goals
- one-on-one coaching
Optional Tools Used:
- Temperament assessment to help reduce unnecessary conflict in the home
- Love Language assessment to help increase awareness and cooperation inthe family
- The Seven Ways, Parent as Coach Approach, by Diana Sterling
As Parent Coaches we believe that all parents want to know how to have a loving, caring and functional family. However, sometimes parenting becomes a struggle and these goals feel miles away…